Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Community Bulletin Board is a free service provided by MCCAM
for non-profit organizations and Town Departments to post upcoming events.
1. Messages must be received at least two working days prior to desired start date.
2. Messages may be displayed up to 60 days prior to the event.
3. Include the basics in your message: what, when and where. Provide a contact phone number, email or website in the message, if applicable.
4. Messages may not be longer than one page unless arrangements are made with the Access Coordinator.
5. Anonymous messages will not be shown. All messages must be accompanied
by the requester’s name; this name does not have to appear in the message itself.
6. Messages are cablecast on a first-come, first-serve basis.
When would you like the Public Service Announcement to run
Keep it short and simple :: What, when, where, contact info
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field