Board of Selectmen
Sachem Street Residents - Street Analysis Information
MOU Hometown America & Town of Middleborough
Oak Point residents that are interested in providing feedback on the latest Memorandum of Understanding between the Town and Hometown America, please click here.
Comments must be in writing and should reference the page # and paragraph section that relates to your comment. The deadline for commenting is Friday, March 6, 2020. Comments can be emailed to email@example.com or dropped off at the Town Manager/Selectmen’s Office.
Submissions to the Board of Selectmen
Please be advised that the deadline for submitting items for the Board of Selectmen’s Agenda is the Wednesday Prior at Noontime. (For example: the items on the Boards Agenda on 2/24/2020 were submitted to the office by 2/19/2020 by 12 PM). Requests should be in writing and all materials relating to the request should be submitted together. Contact the Selectmen’s Office if you have questions on how to submit your materials.
Tobacco Regulation Changes Effective November 1, 2019
Upcoming Meeting Schedule - Winter Schedule
- February 24, 2020 - Regular Meeting - 7 PM
- March 2, 2020 - Regular Meeting - 7 PM
- March 9, 2020 - Regular Meeting - 7 PM
- March 16, 2020 - Regular Meeting - 7 PM
- March 23, 2020 - Regular Meeting - 7 PM
- March 30, 2020 - Regular Meeting - 7 PM
- April 6, 2020 - Regular Meeting - 7 PM
- April 13, 2020 - Regular Meeting - 7 PM
- The Board of Selectmen meet every Monday night, except for Holidays & Summer Schedule
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Board of Selectmen issue:
- Certificates of Recognition
- 2nd Hand Store, Pawnbroker & Junk Dealer Licenses
- Automobile Dealer Licenses
- Earth Removal Permits
- Weekday/Sunday Entertainment and Automatic Amusement Device Licenses
- ABCC Liquor / Local Licensing
- One Day Beer & Wine/All Alcohol Licenses
- Special Permits Within the Water Resource Protection District (WRPDs)
- Cannabis Licensing
Additional Board Roles
The Board of Selectmen serve as the the Board of Health for variance requests and health regulation changes. The Board of Selectmen also serve as the Rent Control Board relative to Mobile Home Parks.